Motorbikes

An absolutely amazing sportsman, also he has a great sense of humour. In his post race interview he said now I can say that I finished my last race in the top 10 riders in the world!

Valentino has been winning in MotoGP since I was a young guy – and that was a long time ago ha ha!

Nice ! I was always a fan of Troy Bayliss. Saw him racing at Monza years ago. It was really cool watching him at the press briefing. He did the obligatory English talk, and then jumped into fluent Italian.

This was the weekend he finished 2nd in the first race and fell off in the second. He fell off reasonably early in the race. Most of the (Italian) crowd got up and left. Biaggi won, nobody seemed to care.

On a side note, is that heated grips on your bike ? You can't really call that a touring bike !!

Mine's out of action for a few days.

multi.jpg

Not mine unfortunately, a mate came to visit and it was such a stunning day I had to take some pics. Its says 1098 but R models are 1198 for the homologation rules. Very grunty and the last of the "quality" Dukes before the Pani's came out. At the time in 09 it was about 90k ish kiwi but its been blinged out even more since then and Bob does tour on it!

9 hours ago, twisty said:

Nice ! I was always a fan of Troy Bayliss. Saw him racing at Monza years ago. It was really cool watching him at the press briefing. He did the obligatory English talk, and then jumped into fluent Italian.

This was the weekend he finished 2nd in the first race and fell off in the second. He fell off reasonably early in the race. Most of the (Italian) crowd got up and left. Biaggi won, nobody seemed to care.

On a side note, is that heated grips on your bike ? You can't really call that a touring bike !!

Mine's out of action for a few days.

multi.jpg

They reckon the new Pikes Peak is spectacular for just about everything

I'm planning on getting a V4S multi in a couple of years.

Was talking to the mechanics on friday (Ramon). He was saying with the new frames on the pani's etc valve timing is now an engine out job. I suspect that's the main reason the multi went to valve springs

Basically you need to dismantle most of the bike to get access, not hard but time consuming. Ramon quoted me 1800 for the 25k desmo service which can literally be a valve check! Mines overdue but ill diy it when I get time