Never used by me, stored inside for the two years I have owned it.
I've got two Simrad AP's and now a brand new self steering windvane, so I am offloading this.

Purchased off a friend who was selling his boat, and took all the fancy gizmo's like this off.
This will cost you USD $1,005 / NZD $1,478 currently to purchase and import.
My price is NZD $950 cash or internet bank xfr -- that is over NZD$500 in saving, and without the wait .

Comes complete with manual - see pics
Plenty of info on the internet about these Autopilots

First in best dressed.  if you are an out of Auckland buyer you will need to purchase first for me to hold...I don't mind holding it for pick up, but I am not going to be bothered to post or courier it outside of Auckland sorry lads

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 2.26.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 12.47.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 12.44.29 PM.png

• Like 1
14 hours ago, ScarecrowR31 said:

These area great piece of kit made by a sailor for sailors. Imported mine for a Raven 31 after 2 Raymarine ST2000 failed. Steered most of way round the North Island with no problems. 

Cheers Scarecrow.  Well, with that review, I'm wondering if I should keep it and get over my 'anti-tech' attitude....

I have slashed the price to $550 for my Pelagic.  I actually sold this for my asking price of $950, but then accepted its return as some little metal thing has fallen off (see where my finger is pointing in the photo attached) as the fella was off on a cruise and told me he does not have soldering skills nor the time to find someone who did as he was basically off sailing the next morning....so it's probably a 10 min job for someone with soldering skills, and as I cannot be a*rsed to get it fixed by someone, then this is your gain for a well respected auto pilot at a knockdown price.
No returns on this price though...at $950 I thought fair enough to accept a return, but at $550 no way, that is too good a deal for someone not to go figure out the repair / get repaired themselves.

Cheers

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 10.57.30 AM.png

Where did that break-off from, and exactly why/how did it break off? If you don't know, then i'm not interested.

Not enough information here to understand what condition this is in?

1 hour ago, 2flit said:

Where did that break-off from, and exactly why/how did it break off? If you don't know, then i'm not interested.

Not enough information here to understand what condition this is in?

No idea - I am not a techy guy, never used this Pelagic, and I really don't care why or how. It's not a 'break', that little thing I point to in the photo came loose when the initial fella that bought it took it away - a few hours later he returned it as per my post earlier.
If not enough information for you, that is fine, go and buy a brand new one at triple the price.

2flit sent me the below PM, and with his permission, I am posting it here as advised to him via the new owners of Pelagic (Scanmar) so that if anyone wants to buy a brand new one, versus my second hand one, the below info might be useful...

"There are some dates that are important. We took over in January of '19 and support units sold since that time. Units mfg prior to that are supported by Brian, the original developer.  I wouldn't let that be a showstopper".

"The most important thing is the color of the control head. If grey in color, I would pass, if white probably ok. The white controllers for the most part represent current hardware. The serial number would tell us the rev level to be sure but we have tried to make sure that our current software is backwards compatible with the older hardware revs including the old-style sensors".

16 hours ago, ToyTec said:

Very strange in ‘19 ownership change? I purchase parts from brian direct last month. Have put 20,000 plus miles on my control unit and now on second drive

Yep these are reportedly great units, as you seem to confirm.
If I get the little bit that has fallen off re-soldered in due course, the price will go back up to my original price - which is still a bargain.
At the moment, my price is a little ridiculously low, but then again I am preoccupied with other things right now....

3 hours ago, Romany said:

Zozz thats a bit harsh.  Seemed like a reasonable question and if you ask me a potential buyer has every right to kick the tire. Whats the problem.

I see your point, though you were not privy to the phone and text messages with the guy that I had.  The guy mucked me around in my opinion, and I guess it's a cue to be wary of one message members to a certain extent.  
Mods can remove my post if they wish, but until then my post stands as is.

I will the sell the Actuator for $250 and the whole unit "as is" for $350 - first in best dressed - except the Sirocco one post tyre kicker - you are banned from buying it, this offer is for real members of this site.
Cheers