Christmas Gifts

Bought the missus a tattoo. No house and enough stuff on the boat already so at least it didn't add extra weight and doesn't take up any room.

You also could get the tattoos to be marine charts saving even more room!!! ...".. no what's that island there on that mountain...?" :lol:

Now there's a thought. I had a compass rose tattooed on my back at the same time so now I can put a magnet on my head & ditch the binnacle, compass etc. What will I use to hold the cockpit table though?

Yanmar 3YM30 for me please. You can make me last on the pressie round if you like santa, that way you can give the reindeer a rest and let the motor power your sledge.

What a brown noser! :lol:

Good moves - I like your style!

Such a romantic. Please post a photo of the look on her face so the rest of us can show our wives what they missed out on. :twisted:

Thought you were going to say a couple of containers of polyester at the old price.

:lol: :lol: Romantic isn't a word attached to me often. Previous gifts include a lawn mower (it was a flash one), 1 spinnaker, 2 headsails, a fridge (for the boat of course), and multiple 'Opps, sorry clean forgots'.

You don't want photos as she is pretty damn happy about it. Photos may just end up making you do something similar and I'm sure you Wa's don't need more ammo :) :)

The girl and I got each other boat bean bags for xmas.

Squid, what sort of price range were you targeting?

Hey Clipper where did the boat bean bags come from?

Jilly Bean bags. Are the 3rd and 4th I have bought from her. Excellent service, quality and price.

I couldn't find her online when I tried a few months ago, so PM me for contact details if you can't find her. She no longer works from the base at whangaparoa, but Kaukaupakaupa. But my bags were deliever free of charge to my house in auckland on one of her trips down.

Archived