After weeks of making catamarans G & T make a trimaran....

samin

I must admit, I couldn't help myself and did a drive by on the way home tonight.

It looks bloody great guys, well done

Im looking forward to seeing it wet

She dose look awesome in the water. The finish is fantastic George has done an amazing job and Sam has obviously been adequate. I for one know exactly how hard it is to get one of these things floating when all you start with a pile of ply, a roll of cloth and some drawings on the back of a napkin. It's bloody hard work and you two should be immensely proud of what you have achieved. I Hope you have as much fun with your new toy as I have with mine. I can't wait to see her on the start line.

Launching went smoothly of the new "cruising" version of Lucifer/Meltdown. We had tons of good feedback about the interior space which was really pleasing for us as we spent a lot of time designing the cabin and cockpit to fit in around our interior requirements (sleep 4, galley, toilet, big double bed, settee space for 6)

The boat floats where expected and will sit on her lines with rig installed in early Jan.

As Ken pointed out the name reflects were we built the floats and beams, in a townhouse shifting hulls around in the cover of the night, none of our neighbors had any idea what we were building in there!!!!

Launching.jpg

Tide coming in.jpg

Launch Day.jpg

Galley.jpg

Well done Sam, really does look nice and great that it's a cruising version.

Nothing better than cruising into a bay on a glorious afternoon, dropping the anchor and getting out a good book or a nice swim before dinner, and watching the sun go down with a drink and a contented feel of freedom emanating from all on board.

You're gonna love that boat. :thumbup:

Cool name and well done on getting it into the water. Having done a couple of seasons on Meltdown I know you're gonna love it! I'd be keen to see inside it one day when we're in the same bay. :thumbup:

Well done That Girl, Bet you were glad of the little help Sam gave from time to time.

Great job getting the graphics on, told you it was easy.

Dam boat looks as Big as the Offender!

Archived