Fiji Race

Guest Rocket

Or not - new course probably has more uphill and less breeze...

Murphy however will throw whatever you aren't ready for at you...

I can never open attachments on their site, never figured why.

Are they downloading somewhere in the background, rather than opening, Squid? I have had that happen with regatta results and later found a big stack of them from every time I had re-clicked.

(sorry I have no idea how you would find where they are downloading to on your computer, or alter your settings so it doesn't happen - I am one level above clueless :problem: )

It always says something about an octet stream and would I like to visit the internet or some thing, I get bored easily and give up.

I can never open attachments on their site, never figured why.
You have to use the shite Microcrap Explorer if you want to look at anything. The site doesn't like any other browser by the looks.
an octet stream
Is that another name for Squid taking a piss???

TVS must have the auto pilot stuck on Auck-taur or bulls on the scent of a heifer in season

And Wire must have caught some good fish as they seem to be heading for smokehouse

Omega is looking good

first i thought they were going to the barrier for a feed but now maybe going to where there might be some breeze in a day or 2. heading straight north looks like a big hole...but its a big call heading out there so drastically. maybe, being a pitchfork an all they just cant point to windward in the light. hope they all packed some food.

Boats that stayed out seem to have a little more pressure though. TVS is at least shifting. Breeze should be good for them when they come back over. Be interesting to see how brave they are.

Archived