Everyone please be nice to little Jordan

Don't you bloody dare call me 'middle aged' :x :x :x

...... just plain 'old' would do it

Anyway, I'd take young Jordan anywhere

...... the second time to apologize :lol: :lol:

Squid, I bet ya It's our old friend, "the one with many names" that is banned. Sounds just like his way of writing.

I was also wondering who was the author of those really strange posts signed jj were. I wondered if either "the one with many names" or that other "leaky head" nutter had slipped in under Motherships radar.

I still don't get this idea that there is a "pack mentality" here though. I just don't see it. Everyone that i have met so far has been just awesome people and I honestly think it is a case of a few readers not understanding the tone of the way something is written.

Im fairly new to the site and i can see that a small bunch of you have been here for years and know each other from your real world lives too but its a bit of a stretch to say your a "pack"

Most of the time your busy arguing by yourselves anyway :wink:

Its not hard to tell the difference between a couple of mates having a laugh together or a group of people ganging up on someone and im sure ive only seen the former here.

just woke up squidly, it pissed me off a little bit but, just to fit in, i'm going to start abusing people that sail boats single handed. bunch of idiots they are, useless and just trying to prove a point and show how tough they are. and whats all this 'reefing' shite about? absolute nonsence. who needs to reef? i also dont sea the point in people posting videos of drifter races. why bother? the boats only doing 1.2 bloody knots. 30kts or over for videos please. dont waste our time. and re solo i14 sailing, as someone on that movie once said, "knut up or shut up". only one way to learn.

just woke up squidly, it pissed me off a little bit but, just to fit in, i'm going to start abusing people that sail boats single handed. bunch of idiots they are, useless and just trying to prove a point and show how tough they are. and whats all this 'reefing' shite about? absolute nonsence. who needs to reef? i also dont sea the point in people posting videos of drifter races. why bother? the boats only doing 1.2 bloody knots. 30kts or over for videos please. dont waste our time. and re solo i14 sailing, as someone on that movie once said, "knut up or shut up". only one way to learn.

:clap:

...and great signature too...

Hi, Mrs Bump here

I suggest you all get a life.... Jordan is a cool young man.

At least he is not out being a boy racer, killing innocent people.

For the record, we have a friend who has been finishing a Young88 for nearly 25 years..... so give Jordan a break.

At least he is ambitious, and not sitting on the dole......which is probably more than most of you old fossils can say about yourselves.

For the texter who cannot reveal their name...... SHAME ON YOURSELF. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Ok Mr Bump's turn...

Guys - I think those who throw stones in glass houses...

JH is a bloody good little sailor - he's the sort of person who we will be watching one day on TV if he recieves the right sort of encouragement from "his elders"....

JH has been sailing on Bump n Grind for 2 years (and yes one rig later but that was not him - I think....) - and happy to have him out there doing it well....

Encourage the youth of today gents as they are the ones with the boats of the future which will take our kids sailing when we cant....and maybe even more in the 80th America's Cup!

For the guy that texts rather than blog - have a look in a mirror mate and wonder if you were ever that young and indistructable..... :silent:

Squid, I bet ya It's our old friend, "the one with many names" that is banned. Sounds just like his way of writing.

I was also wondering who was the author of those really strange posts signed jj were. I wondered if either "the one with many names" or that other "leaky head" nutter had slipped in under Motherships radar.

I still don't get this idea that there is a "pack mentality" here though. I just don't see it. Everyone that i have met so far has been just awesome people and I honestly think it is a case of a few readers not understanding the tone of the way something is written.

Good day there 'Wheels' aka 'Team Wheels'? My name in James Jackson (hence jj when I'm in a hurry) my ex-name in WC&S forums was 'Silver Raven' before I got booted out. Still use that handle as I'm - hair-colour-challenged a lot. I'm 71, ex-pat Canuck, live in Far North Queeensland on 14 acres & breed tropicla parrots for a hobby. Trying to sell the property & get my Lady closer to the remaining kids (lots a 52 yr old to cancer last year). If you contact your friend in Gib he'll let you know about me, at least what he knows. I'm a semiretired boatbuilder.repairer, sailor, racer. All the way from A class, B class (130 sqft wing mast), C class (with & against the Cunninghams), Assasin, a few Kracken 40's, Sundancer (the one up in Kerikeri - helped David build it) - done a 1/2 doz 'Hobarts' on mono's of course. Trying to buy a 38' quick cruising tri overseas & keep talking to you 'mob' that's OZ speak - I'm sure you know. So that's me - - happy now?bloke. Ciao, james jackson aka jj aka Silver Raven OK????

What a bunch of dicks! The kid's out there trying to have some fun doing what he loves and you guys are all bagging the crap out of him. Seen some small minded losers in my time but you lot take the cake. Get a life ya lemons!

The mysterious txt'er may have come forward :P

Perhaps if some people cant hack it they should request their avatar text to be pink. Least then we know who we can talk turkey with and who we have to sugar coat it for.

Nice reply though Jordan. I needed a good kick up the arse from some people when I thought I could jump outa Starlings/420's and give the PT blokes a run for their money cause they were old and I was young and fit. Spectacular cartwheel in fist race in about 18-20 knots sure opened my eyes, as did the sh*t I was given from all the blokes on return to the beach. Was all the better for it at the end of the day though. Gota have thick skin in the real world and seems like young Jordan has just that. On ya Mate.

Bad thread this.

The whole joy of www.crew.org.nz is the commonweal of sailing and maritime interests. We have all sorts and conditions of yachtie contributing and its usually interesting. No need for venom, insults, or impatience.

DL

Bad thread this.

The whole joy of http://www.crew.org.nz is the commonweal of sailing and maritime interests. We have all sorts and conditions of yachtie contributing and its usually interesting. No need for venom, insults, or impatience.

DL

:thumbup: at last.

Bad thread this.

The whole joy of http://www.crew.org.nz is the commonweal of sailing and maritime interests. We have all sorts and conditions of yachtie contributing and its usually interesting. No need for venom, insults, or impatience.

DL

:thumbup: at last.

I'll second that. :thumbup:

Archived