RNZYS Wednesday Night

A couple fo photos, Spearhead and Pretty Woman and someone under tow with no rig in the background.

I have a video of most of B division coming into Orakei as well, will put it up on You Tube but some people might not want to see it. There's a fine line between sailing and just flogging your sails...

I thought it looked like Helter Skelter but I'm not even sure if it was out there.

you mean that it made the water. I hardly see it out. Did it have the racks on it? I hope it wasnt the sporty that is up for sale

From A distance it seemed to have the BMW sticker still on the bow so HnF it is... Bugger Got a goods photo of it a while ago with stick in place if its required for insurance :D

Still to find out who was flying a large PURPLE pennant from their masthead whilst close hauled. It could of been a broad pennant with a thin commissioning pennant as used in the navy

OR

The PURPLE head and reinforcing panel (Tabling) with a 2m length of luff tape.

I was rather busy at the time so could not stare and see what boat, just saw the masthead go by.

Still to find out who was flying a large PURPLE pennant from their masthead whilst close hauled. It could of been a broad pennant with a thin commissioning pennant as used in the navy

OR

The PURPLE head and reinforcing panel (Tabling) with a 2m length of luff tape.

I was rather busy at the time so could not stare and see what boat, just saw the masthead go by.

Maine Magic.

Just to clarify, it was High N Fibre.

Dropped the rig roughly off rough rock. Snapped section. Noone hurt.

Thanks to the the RNZYS boat who stood by while it was tidied up, then towed us back to Westhaven.

I think Sea Biscuit got the kite flapping award.

Also a special mention to baby tri Creepy Crawler who sailed home with no forestay. I think they finished.

Maine Magic's kite still at masthead on Friday on trailer.

Archived