Dinghy wheels

Fogg

Any decent ones out there as opposed to the cheap rubbish plastic ones from Burnsco which give up after 2 seasons?

I bought mine from Burnsco about six years ago and they are still going strong. They are the black ones.

I got sent a thing only a week or 3 about some rather sexy but well priced dingy wheels on a SS frame. While I'm knot in the market for them I do remember 'I like those way more then the plastic shitters' passing thru my mind, yes it's knot a big trip................ which possibly has something to do with why I can see all the info I can't put my finger on where from.

But I'm trying to remember. Twill post if I do. They are out there somewhere though.

Little dinghies, little motors, the plastic wheels with beefed up axles are fine.

For over 2.8m and 6hp get the Beachmaster S/S units with proper tyres.

Worth every penny. You buy them online at Beachmaster.co.nz

My Wheels got stolen off my dingy, they just took the wheels and left the brackets.... they are just the burnsco plastic type.

If anyone is replacing or upgrading theirs and has the old ones, I would be keen to have them for parts..

Little dinghies, little motors, the plastic wheels with beefed up axles are fine.

For over 2.8m and 6hp get the Beachmaster S/S units with proper tyres.

Worth every penny. You buy them online at Beachmaster.co.nz

Thanks, good steer.

Archived