2011 SSANZ B&G SIMRAD Series

Cameron

Cameron - for the uneducated can you please explain a Hanse division.

German manufacturer so all boats will be sailed in a prompt and efficient manner with no humour exhibited. Actually knowing a fair few of the Hanse owners I'd expect you'll see a large pile of empties come the finish and many laid back cruisers who 'are knot gonna left that bastard get passed me' :lol: :lol:

They are quite a hard case bunch so I think they'll have a ball...... and find more racing is in their blood they they probably expect. Every boat will have it's freezer running and many probably will cook a chook on the way around :lol:

Most are 37 or 40ft but there are a few 44's as well and maybe a 35 that's just arrived.

No need for a freezer running in winter, and we alway cook at least one roast or hot dinner on the 727.. So.. Not convinced to trade in the dilapidated 30 year old farr plastic fantastic for a larger new german version doing the same course, but I could be convinced.... Who amongst the Hanse fleet needs someone that knows the course and can cook?

That's the best thing about the Simrad. No need for a bar tender and the bar doesn't get as emptied in a round.

I see we are only 2 boats in small boat cruising.

Where are the Weiti boats?

I ain't sailing but I think I might grab a multi and zoom around and catch the F#@K UP's :lol:

Such a nice chap, full of JOY and helpful advice . . . . :shock: :shifty:

I ain't sailing but I think I might grab a multi and zoom around and catch the F#@K UP's :lol:

Such a nice chap, full of JOY and helpful advice . . . . :shock: :shifty:

Helpful advice? No WAY! That would squash the JOY I would feel at watching everyone else's F#@K UPs!

As a long time purveyor of many a fine F#@K UP, I believe I would know a good F#@K UP when I see one :lol:

Mercenary is entered and the entry form has been sent out to the SR's finally by their slack class association (me :-P) so hopefully they will all enter shortly!

I'm sure Cameron will remind everyone again but entries close on wednesday and no entries will be accepted at the briefing on thursday.

Be in to win KM's prizes , and support the other sponsors

Last day for entries tomorrow...

:D

Aw cmon guys, I had a flat tyre, my grandmother passed away, I don't get paid till Thursday, I've just recovered from brain surgery, surely you'll make an exception for me. :)

Archived