What happend to Final Decision (Elliott 780)?

Absolution

yes, i can sort of see your point Mr Panther . Pumbaa's days of racing are certainly numbered , cruising is most probably more along his lines now , they race bathtubs these days so maybe Pumbaa could still race his slug :idea: I always thought that cruising was for people that had gotten sick of always coming last when they went racing, :thumbup:

If the guy coming last dropped out, and that continued, eventually there would be one boat sailing around a course alone and everyone else would be out cruising.

Open letter to all racers - it is in your best interests to offer support and advice to the people at the other end of the fleet.

Apologies for the thread drift.

So Bushman, if your last statement was true then please accpt our sympathies and get well soon because you must be speaking from yoour hospital bed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wave: .

Here's some more pics for Fineline;

2012-11-03 14.57.54.jpg

2012-12-31 12.33.31.jpg

2013-09-07 14.57.02.jpg

2013-11-03 14.25.20.jpg

boat on trailer and emily waterblasting 3715.jpg

boat on trailer and emily waterblasting 3727.jpg

it,s good to see that it is going to a home where the skipper knows how to sail , it would have been a waste up here , all the best ....... the pumba has settled on a more sedate and achievable to his abilities type of vessel ...... may he rest in peace :lol:

Sometimes, with Bushpig, it's difficult to know where to start. You can start by insulting his boat which lurks moldering in his front yard like a broken sandpit poorly assembled from old pallets and broken bicycles, or you can comment on his inability to sail a boat at all even less one that doesn't stay flat like a kiddies toy shopping cart or an old ladies zimmer frame. But I like the old ones; You're an idiot.

Ps I assume that was you that cut the weed garden at my workshop. :thumbup: :clap: Thanks. You know I really mean it. I'm glad to see you're sticking to what you're good at.

Cheers, Pete Mclea of PM Marine kept me on the straight and narrow and all sorts of help and advice from a cast of thousands. Fineline will have a good time with it I'm sure and there's just enough left to do for him to put his own stamp on it.

This is what I sold it for

Optimum 1.jpg

Yep, patches of calcium carbonate help disrupt the laminar flow and help you from over clocking the calculated Froude number. We had previously removed 500 plus kilos of Mussels we're coming out of the water in about 3 weeks.

:clap:

It's always the skinniy girls that get snapped up first.

....and still the little 550 waits.

If anyone wants to clear under my deck and take it off my hands you can have it for the construction price and I'll throw in the designs and a set of ginsu steak knifes for a bottle of dark rum.

post-120-141887267905.jpg

Archived