2011 SSANZ B&G Simrad Series "Greatest #$%@ up"

Cameron

We are running onboard camera's for the last race so if there is any breeze we may win this greatest Stuff up award under our own cameras!

Only if you remember to turn it on Marshy!

A certain Supertanker 34 for telling a member of the RC they have fitted gear that's a naughty?

I did have to laugh at Camerons reply to said above boats post :lol:

Any other candidates ? we could have a showing of the leading contenders at briefing on Thursday...

I really hope you have managed to lose that photo of us on the startline with 'big pinky' in the piss! :oops:

Any other candidates ? we could have a showing of the leading contenders at briefing on Thursday...

I really hope you have managed to lose that photo of us on the startline with 'big pinky' in the piss! :oops:

What's this week's new colour :?: :lol:

Computers have turned out to be a fantastic way of permanently disposing of essential data but given that the photos in question are on page two of this thread and also replicated on the SSANZ site, you are holding out for a backup failure of epic proportions. :lol:

Right back from the Netball Final and yummy mummy perving session, and some were looking damn good. Thank God for Lycra :)

Came 2nd in the netball though, by 1 bloody point right on the gravy stroke.

So who fecked up the bestest, what was the call?

Overall winner was Drop Dead Fred but they weren't there to collect. So the amended scores were:

1st Rental

2nd Smokey Joe

3rd Mix T Motions

Thanks to Chains Ropes and Anchors for the prizes.

ah yes, i raced with the owner of radio active in the piedy nationals. we had an awesome day on the water on the mighty moehau, for some strange reason though the kite halyard jammer forgot to close itself every time we went for a hoist

Archived