AC45 live from Cascais

MarkMT

And incidentally, with so little wind - prob. never above 6kts - I don't think you would find it that interesting to watch the whole thing after the fact. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some better breeze.

ETNZ came out on top this morning with a 3rd and two 2nds. Oracle/Spithill was on fire, and would have had three bullets, but they failed to take their penalty for a pre-start boundary infringement in race 1 and were DSQ'd. Artemis are 2nd overall with a 1, 4, 3 and Oracle/Coutts in 3rd with 4, 3, 5.

Yep enjoying the replay. First 2 hours are a bit ho hum - no breeze etc but then it's not bad. Great hearing all the talk from on board and not having to listen to Pete Montgomery any more. Not sure why they have a reaching start but anyway better than watching golf...

Heard a Kiwi Voice clearly say "F#ckin Hell..." and the commentator said "we're working with the guys about their language... :lol:

Geez those things are flying a hull when leadmines wouldn't even get moving - awesome! :thumbup:

Heard a Kiwi Voice clearly say "F#ckin Hell..." and the commentator said "we're working with the guys about their language... :lol:

Geez those things are flying a hull when leadmines wouldn't even get moving - awesome! :thumbup:

G'dy 'pakie's. Geeez you's guy's can sail. WOW. I need to move over that side of the puddle eh? Not much boat or farm work got done here today & maybe for the next week. Think I'm 2 hrs behind y'all but it was gret even at 0700 FNQ time. Gota love them boys & most of the language was fine - Bit of spice is good - just check out 'KM's' comments about the waterproof-salesman from the bloody USA in these forums. 'KM' how the heck did he/it/that crap get into these pages?? I thought I'd get 'banned' for saying the 'f' work c/w ##,** etc. Y'all have a great day back @ work - in the bloody freezen cold. Ciao, jj

Presumably the full replay will still be coming. Took until sometime in the middle of the day yesterday for them to post the day 1 replay, so I'm expecting the full day 2 replay sometime today.

Presumably the full replay will still be coming. Took until sometime in the middle of the day yesterday for them to post the day 1 replay, so I'm expecting the full day 2 replay sometime today.[/quote

G'day - other-side of puddle. That 'speed-trials' format is sure a huge blast. 'Emirates' @ 42.35 mph over 500 mtrs in 1st place (bloody eh - of course) WOW then 'Emirates' again 1st place for the 1st series. What a BLAST - EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It'll be great when you's blokes - over there - finally learn how to sail - NOT. Then no one will - catch-ya, eh.

'Yami' change your search , cause I was getting live feed over here & we're 2 hrs behind you. I used google/bing typed in AC 45's race Sunday August 7, 2011 - & up came a 'live' - delayed telecast of the whole darn day. Fab to the max. Enjoy the rest , coming up next weekend - I think. Caio james

Just a little question here,

What kind of racing format allows you to carry on to finish a race after a MOB - WITHOUT PICKING THEM UP!!

doesn't seem at all cricket to me...

Archived