Who else thinks this is dumb?

and using the Binos to find the next boat in the fleet :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Dunno what you are basing that one on. Have you seen the closeness of the racing in the multis? Pretty damn close in many cases. Maybe not stewart 34 close, but I'd wager far closer than A dic closeness...

The same thing I based the rest of those multi comments on, sh*t stirring :thumbup:

Quite frankly I think if the multi dudes stopped arguing amongst themselves so much us leadswingers would be able to get a better level of bite out of them. She's hard work getting any sh*t fight going this week but Thanks for trying to help Clipper. Your effort is appreciated :lol: :lol:

anti retard belt

[attachment=0]Capture.JPG[/attachment]

Nice model through.

Any you spent long enough to notice she was wearing a belt? Not where the eye first goes!!

I guess when I look back 4 pages and see the original photo, I should be more clear. Sitting out on the gunwhale is sensible. Not leaning against the cabin for a Sunday cruise is sensible. Sticking your arm out looks and is stupid. Even on a TP52 an extra few kilos of arm sticking out is gonna make no frigging difference at all. They're still a bunch of twats.

By the way the Ant (Yes it was originally launched as Lie Detector) is a different boat to the one you guys sailed on. Quite a few changes since then.

By the way the Ant (Yes it was originally launched as Lie Detector) is a different boat to the one you guys sailed on. Quite a few changes since then.

Yes, the paint faded.

Sticking your arm out looks and is stupid. Even on a TP52 an extra few kilos of arm sticking out is gonna make no frigging difference at all. They're still a bunch of twats.

EVERY bit of weight out helps. even if its only 1 second in race of many many hours. Stupid yes, but physics says it makes a difference.

Archived