Chains Ropes and Anchors Enduro

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finished at 2.02 this morning. Epic ride to the finish, shame about the cutoff but I think we've proven to the powers that be we deserve to be in the RNI fleet. Gotta love the SSANZ organisation, one

Start Me Up’s SSANZ Chains Ropes and Anchors ANZAC Enduro Longhaul Report!   The campaign started a couple of months ago, laid up in hospital, realising how close to death I almost was, I was determ

https://forecast.predictwind.com/tracking/race/SSANZTriple   Note that is off phones so boats out wide could look like they are playing hide n seek.

Posted Images

You running scared Knotme ?

Great race with the best sponsor, every boat finishing gets a voucher for more than the entry fee plus if you win your division you get 5x your entry fee, plus there may be rum as well.

I'm terrified but keep it quite please (and tell me what of in case someone asks)

Back in the dunny called Auckland today so I need to sort out where all my sh*t is, there is lots and it's all over the show. Then it's all go with the Ornament30.

I'm sure many will find the Enduro a great challenge. That's a very good thing as they will learn and ya gotta keep doing that or you stagnate. Not that I've done that specific one but done plenty similar and I can assure everyone it is infinitely better than mowing the lawns :)

• 2 weeks later...

Potentially a starter subject to multiple things but more likely a contender for the "straight from the mooring to the finish line" division if there is need for a large after match gathering area.

Thats called the cruising division. We are doing it with the kids

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...