Fiji Race 2010

Quarter Pint

lol "small tear near clew"

I must say that is an OUTSTANDINGLY nicely done reinforcing of the retriever patch!

Tho I say so meself......

Guest Rocket

hmmm looks really interesting - Starlight might have made a good move positioning for later in the week - East may be good late in the race (as is often the case). But that rain makes it really hard - got to stay out of the dead spots....

Is it just me, or did Ran Tan have an absolute flier over the last 5 hours or so. Just about up O Canada's Date, and doing almost 14 kn, couple of knots up on everyone else... Hit the turbo button??

Thanks Dan. Yes I see it now. Ran Tan is steaming though, 16kn!! O Canada and Wired haven't clocked in for almost 5 hours so I guess it will be a lot clearer when they do..

Most boats have a bit of pace (PBF 17 knots) on now but in all directions. Either there is a a lot of varying wind directions or they each have a different weather model interpretation. Should be interesting to watch how this race unfolds.

I see the General has really hit his straps!! Pretty damned impressive for a 36 footer. Lotta 40 footers behind him and a few 50 footers quite close. Brett must be pleased!

mmm perhaps Dan turned off the tracker to keep his weather secrets and routing safe ?

Its been a long time since they had an update.

General Lee is smokin!

O Canada update at 1830, looks like they had a reasonable day after a while off air. General Lee giving Wired a run for their money,nice :)

Skiddy is alive again. Knot going too shabby either for a little fella.

O Canada looks like she's found her legs and opening up.

Archived