New Years Caption Competition

Mothership

Classic Irony!!

He probably can't actually row a dinghy though. :)

I had a guy aboard my yacht once who was boasting about his prowess on the rowing machine at the gym.

A couple of seconds after realising there was more to it than pulling a handle attached to a bit of string shut him up.

He mortgaged himself to the hilt to buy the boat, he couldn't afford the fuel.

He set out to Izzy Bay Boxing day. They would have made it for New Years if it wasn't for the Easterly that came up.

looks like one of the wankers that would blat past too fast, too close and send us bouncing and rocking everywhere.

I'm seriously developing a hatred for pricks in gin palaces who appear to have no regard for others.

My caption contest entry is:

"w^&#$@r"

."sorry hun' I didn't realise my feminin personal device runs on 240 volts.... keep PULLING!!!!... I...... A M ....... ALLLLLL MOOST....... T H E R E !!!!!!!!!!!!" :oops:

Wal, did you point and laugh at the tosser?

Nah he was bloody miles away. Good zoom on mummy's camera.

I've just got good bowman's eyes

Mmmmm, I wonder if it would be different it would be if this guy was some kind of well known kiwi sports personality just doing some training over the hols.... I bet people would be rowing over to ask for autographs! Apart from some 'interesting' technique he does look like he's got a classic oarsman's physique so he might well just be a dedicated member of the NZ Rowing squad keeping in shape for the next big event....

Archived