ATOM ANT FOR SALE

OK guys n girls, I want the Ant sold. This is a big bang for the buck boat that punches well above its weight. Have done 3 Simrads in it and scored a series 2nd, a 3rd and a 1st. The last one we entered was a clean sweep of 1sts. It's got almost every sail known to mankind and is ready to rumble for the coming season. Plenty of bigger boats have seen the Ants transom more than they'd like to admit.

A huge cockpit and equally huge boom tent with a functional interior make it a good cruiser too.

It's time for someone else to grab the helm and move on to the next phase of Atom Ants life.

the Ants website is http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~atom-ant2/

On TradeMe http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/boats-m ... 396621.htm

Just had dinner with Ants (dam things) no the Ant He is so despondent he was crying in his beer (we all know that watering down alcohol is bad)

Won't somebody PLEASE buy his (Super fast for a lead mine) Boat!!!

I reckon they're onto a cunning plan to club together the proceeds from both of their boat sales to buy a larger, brighter, shinier multihull to terrorise the Weiti and surrounds. AA just needs to find a buyer.

I reckon they're onto a cunning plan to club together the proceeds from both of their boat sales to buy a larger, brighter, shinier multihull to terrorise the Weiti and surrounds. AA just needs to find a buyer.

You know Grinna - I think you might be onto something there . . .

:lol:

I need more money if I am to afford to buy the big red Ant. anyone wanna put a sticker on it for some cash? will be heavily campaigned in the ssanz, richmond series and coastal/tauranga race.

Well, it depends on the 930, the classier ones of course push her all over the harbour but then you get the likes of Suburban Reptile ...

my goodness, it's three wins a piece between her and the ant, no wonder AA wants to trade up.

Well 'trade up' may be the wrong word, trade out? trade over?

is it quicker than a supertanker 34....well...Pahi?

last few ssanz there has been that log at the pointy end. then again that log can beat stock young 11s.

if the rattle n rum can give a Pahi a hard time in the light surely it means the Ant performs closer to that of a young 11 than an 88?

Well, it depends on the 930, the classier ones of course push her all over the harbour but then you get the likes of Suburban Reptile ...

my goodness, it's three wins a piece between her and the ant, no wonder AA wants to trade up.

3 each... Hmmmm. Best we get a decider in before she changes hands then I think.

I was on my damn near dream retirement boat this am and have some coin freeing up at the end of the month so there is an outside chance the Reptile won't be racing with piles of cruising gear aboard all the time anymore, she'll just be the sailing ding, all be it a tad larger than most tow behind them.

Geez I get home from work and find you guys have been having a right good ol' natterfest eh! :lol: MarkM now I could be getting confused in my old age but what have I ever done to you? Have you not even got one nice thing to say about my boat? To be fair given that I'm trying to sell it, if you haven't got anything nice to say...

Geez I get home from work and find you guys have been having a right good ol' natterfest eh! :lol: MarkM now I could be getting confused in my old age but what have I ever done to you? Have you not even got one nice thing to say about my boat? To be fair given that I'm trying to sell it, if you haven't got anything nice to say...

I know one thing that I like about her very very much, Shes RED That fancy go fast colour .. :wink:

Archived