BMW Auckland Regatta news

Still nothing online? Does anyone know if there are results? I am particularly interested in line results for A division

They did the prize giving yesterday, but still have not updated the results on their site. I am sure that they will be doing it some time today.

Chris,

they certainly called your name, I think Scoob collected but cant remember the place. Think the Wired squeaked through on line? but all you guys sure did have a good old ding dong.

Good regatta!

bugger! :P

I've just rang the squadron... and they didn't know the results.... And yes it seemed like the boys had a great time in the big smoke - next stop Tauranga race

Manuela

So does anybody have the full results set? Always nice to give a bit of closure to a regatta.

The sponsors generally appreciate continued traffic to the website etc too.

nope on the official site... there is a link on the RNZYS's site (see my previous post)

I am glad not to be the only one who thinks the website sucks!

Sad to see Tigre upside down, especially after Clive just got her back in the water recently after her last inversion. He must be getting a bit sick of it by now.

Sad to see Tigre upside down, especially after Clive just got her back in the water recently after her last inversion. He must be getting a bit sick of it by now.

I concur. Very sad.

The front beams look as though the towing ropes have cut well into them.

Perhaps suggesting a S/S pipe/sleeve on those "corners" would be a useful feature.

Really sad that has happened after all the recent work rebuilding that was just finished.

Archived