Boating now heavily restricted

No no, tomorrow they should announce what level 3 means, i.e. its requirements are. What can you do, and specifically what businessmen can plan for to start doing again.

Monday is the announcement if any areas get to come out of level 4 on the following Wednesday, or if we get to stay home and split firewood with an axe cause we can't get to the gym or hire a log splitter... (I've got an epic pile of rounds to go, but I'm gonna be rip'd by the end of lock down...)

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Fish said:

No no, tomorrow they should announce what level 3 means, i.e. its requirements are. What can you do, and specifically what businessmen can plan for to start doing again.

Monday is the announcement if any areas get to come out of level 4 on the following Wednesday, or if we get to stay home and split firewood with an axe cause we can't get to the gym or hire a log splitter... (I've got an epic pile of rounds to go, but I'm gonna be rip'd by the end of lock down...)

Ha ha I’ve got a pile of macrocarpa rounds to split . Gym is less dangerous 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, whitepointer said:

So that means some Asian type people can still go fishing of the rocks at lion rock Piha in a 3 mtr swell🤨

Your comment is out of line and I've reported it. We don't need racism in NZ, or anywhere.

#givenothingtoracism

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Doesn't 'shore' cover sand, rocks and wharves or are we still continuing with the last three weeks of 'who the f*ck knows what the f*ck is supposed to be good or bad' mode?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, banaari said:

Damn. It's explicit: "Hunting, boating, yachting and any team sports or training are not allowed."

https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-system/alert-level-3/#workers-and-businesses

typical  nonsense

you can drive 45mins to go for a swim at the beach - you can't drive to the bach

you can go for a surf - you can't go for a yacht - what about a windsurf or kiteboard?

You can have multiple person to person contact in a supermarket - you can't go to your local bike shop.

Just an arbitary set of rules based around no scientific data. Written by some civil service authoritarian beaurocrats in MBIE who think their job is an essential service - working out (after them at the top of the list) who is an essential service and who can go to the wall. Dumb. Go check out Taiwan's view on all this. 

• Upvote 3