In my dreams..

smithy09

The 30 meter version is sitting in the viaduct right now, CNB Luca Brenta designed Chrisco :D

Almost identical deck layout and it even has the bowsprit now, perhaps if we all combine piggy banks we could rent it for the rum race :lol:

from the web page "The pivoting lifting keel reduces the performance-oriented 3.75m draft to 1.6m for access to all harbours and creeks. It also provides unmatched safety in case of grounding." hence the odd shape, so it fits against the hull when up....

Cant believe you would insult Silver Raider like that, or Sundreamer for that matter!

Looks like someone reversed the vacuum pump when building that boat and stuck it on inflate instead...

For the lead miner's. ..numerous times during the day I ponder what boat I'm one day going to buy that will help me achieve glory in the hobart fastnet middle sea race caribbean 600 arc but at the same time let me share these victories with my young kids.

As I ponder further I am torn between a pogo 50 or a Cookson50. The way I see it I'm only 6 little lotto number's away so I best do my research now. Which would you pick and why? !

Archived