So can I visit my boat at marina under Code 3? It appears not....

No boating allowed, but why mention parking permits will be enforced if they aren't letting anyone down to the marina?

But - earlier it says let one of them know if you want them to check on your boat.

Why can't I?  Or can I?

image.png

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing is illegal until you get caught I've been down there a few times, absolutely NO ONE cares. Westhaven marina staff work for a big bloated H&S happy clappy more important to be seen do

The biggest problem i have had when hunting is how not to have a heart attack while carrying a pig out of the bush.

Rowing is an approved activity

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Zozza said:

No boating allowed, but why mention parking permits will be enforced if they aren't letting anyone down to the marina?

Nothing is illegal until you get caught ;)

I've been down there a few times, absolutely NO ONE cares. Westhaven marina staff work for a big bloated H&S happy clappy more important to be seen doing the right thing than it is actually doing the right thing organisation, a bureaucracy, so it is always going to do whatever it takes to protect it's own arse first. That means their utterances are pure arse protection first and foremost, they are not a indication of their likely actions. They are a good bunch there at the moment and I have found them very pragmatic.

And I have thrown an eye over yours each time, as I did mine and all the rest. Yours is still there but misses your dearly but is wondering why you don't love her as much as you used too. Gezz you must feel like a prick by disappointing her like that. Looks like a bit of sweet talking over a few candles and a nice new pot of anti-fouling maybe required to get her love back  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Knot Me... maybe said:

Looks like a bit of sweet talking over a few candles and a nice new pot of anti-fouling maybe required to get her love back  :lol:

Might take a bit more than that.. i heard she had been entertaining other sailors during his absence.. just a rumour mind you.

56 minutes ago, Sabre said:

Might take a bit more than that.. i heard she had been entertaining other sailors during his absence.. just a rumour mind you.

Hmm... that rumour may explain the unusually happy looking Harmonic a few berths over.